Once again I found a reason to play the lotery !
Travel and Leisure guide published its 2011 list of the world’s 50 best hotels
I’ve gone through the list and I honestly feel like leaving for a world trip!!
So sit back and start dreaming…
My personal top 10 out of these hotels would be: (Message to my girlfriend, “Don’t get crazy ideas :- ) )
- Mandarin Oriental Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai, Thailand … I think the below picture speaks for itself….
- Lodge at Kauri Cliffs Matauri Bay, New Zealand: I call it a room with a view 🙂 🙂
- Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt, Buenos Aires Agentina. Nice mix of classy Old and modern classy
- Hotel Caruso, Ravello Italy… as beautiful as Lucio Dalla’s version of the song. For me the Amalfi coast is the most beautiful place on earth!!! (but if you’re driving there, you’d better hope God is a good friend of yours as they show no merci in southern Italy. Red light is just a suggestion)
- Couples Tower Isle, St Mary Jamaica. Feel like Bill Gates on your own little island
- Turnberry, Scotland. For all golfers out there, Colin Montgomerie has got his summer Golf School at this hotel!!
- Intercontinental Resort & Thalasso Spa, Bora Bora. Well this is what heaven looks like (I think, or better I hope). If you would ever go there, don’t forget to check out the nice diving spots in one of my previous blogs
- SingitaKruger National Park, South Africa… But only if you don’t mind see lots of wilde animals 🙂
- Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel, Peru. I could honestly already see me hear … surround by beautiful nature, Machu Picchu… Lucky you a train stops right in front of the hotel ;-), because that would have been a hell of a walk
- One & Only Palmilla, Los Cabos. Well, just look at the below picture… I have no words
Tell me, which ones would you want to stay at?? What’s your Top 10?