After Dominique Persoone’s Rock ’n Roll Gin & Tonic I now also share with you the recipe of coffee maker Eveline’s Hinky Pinky Robby Gin & Tonic creation.
- Bombay Sapphire,
- Tonic (Fever-Tree Mediterranean),
- Red caster sugar,
- Pure Fruit & Hibiscus tea,
- Rose pepper,
- Chives in bloom,
- Orange thyme,
- Sage in bloom,
- Lemon zest.
- Make a day upfront a Pure Fuit & Hibiscus tea, let it cool and make ice cubes from them OR , as Eveline did, make 1 big ice cube using a tea holder (in this case Robby).
- Rub a lime wedge on the rim of a glass (preferably a burgundy glass) and dip it the rim in red caster sugar.
- Put 1 ice cube you made in the glass and top it with transparant ice cube, add the lemon zest, 5cl Bombay Sapphire and top with tonic
- Garnish with some the fresh blooming herbs, rose pepper and if wanted some red fruits.
If you don’t feel like making these Gin & Tonic’s yourself you can still taste the @Imagin.