This dish is loved by lots of my friends and on top of that very easy to make.
Ingredients: (for 2 or 3 people, depending how much they eat 🙂 )
- 250g scampi (peel them, you can use the peel for making fish stock
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 dried bay leaves
- Pinch of salt
- 1 red pepper under oil (in case you like it more spicy)
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 cube of fish bouillon (unless you used the scampi peels to make stock/bouillon)
- 250g tagliatelle
- Glass of water
- 800g peeled tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Glass of white wine
- Cut the scampi’s in smaller pieces
- Peel the garlic and onion . slice the onion.
- Put some olive oil and the two garlic cloves in a pot and put on the heat.
- Once you hear the garlic sizzle, you put in the scampi’s
- Add the sliced onions and the white wine. Let simmer untill 2/3 of the wine evaporated
- Add the peeled tomatoes, bay leaves, salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper, nutmeg, and the glass of water. Stir it all and let it cook on low heat for 15 minutes until you notice the sauce has thickened.
- Cook the pasta.
- Once pasta is cooked you put it back in the pot you cooked it in and add a little bit of the sauce
- Head it together (this will give better taste to the pasta)
One thing left to do, eat 🙂